Welcome to the site of the Norwegian home finder specialized on quality properties.
We specialise in helping you live your dream in Tuscany. We provide a personal touch to match your needs with high quality properties.We can also provide bespoke search and access to hidden gems. Our strength is to bridge the cultural gap between an Italian seller and an international buyer.
We help you live the dream of a place in Tuscany
Please click on the relevant picture in the photo gallery here above to go to the details of the property.
Our website shows a selection of properties available.
Please contact us for exclusive and new to market properties, or a discreet introduction for clients that prefer not to publicise a sale.
We will work closely with you through all stages, using our unique knowledge to find your dream property giving you the best service that we can.
Paradise in Tuscany is a family owned and operated business with headquarter in Norway and with Managing Partners Fabio and Mari living part time in Lucca, Tuscany.
We are supported by a global network of Partners. Trust us to use our local knowledge to help you live your dream in Tuscany! Read more about us.
· Tuscany offers a landscape of great beauty and environmental quality where everything has retained human scale.
· Enjoy a traditional Mediterranean lifestyle in a poetic, timeless landscape of soft rolling hills; or relish the art of good eating in Tuscany, the paradise of Italy.
· Lucca is a very pleasant and friendly walled city that despite being discovered more and more by tourists, retains an authentically Tuscan feel.
· Breath the air of the historic cities of Florence and Pisa with their vibrant art, music and literature scenes. Siena and Arezzo also are well known sites – and of course all the minor medieval centres scattered around Tuscany, like Monteriggioni – a walled city mentioned by Dante.
· Spend time on the extensive West coast sea side – the Versilian Coast, explore the Apennine mountains, or feel the harmony of the vineyards and olive groves of the region.
· According to Forbes, some years ago Lucca was named as the second most idyllic place to live in Europe
More about Tuscany and the real estate purchase process: Click here.
No broker commission paid by the buyer if the chosen property is registered with us.
Bespoke service: we find the property with the specifications you indicate to us.
We can help you in opening an Italian Bank account and finding the right financing solution with local banks.
We put you in contact with the Professionals in our network, including interior designers who can assist you in shaping the details of Your Project. In addition, we help you with every stage of the purchase, including obtaining your Italian tax code.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us.