Cozy one-family house in the hillside of Lucca. Recently renovated with quality solutions. Perfect for spending relaxing vacations close to charming Lucca.
Offered at € 360 000
- Newly refurbished 3-storeys one-family house in the hills of Lucca
- Large garden with ancient well; room to build a swimming pool
- Two nice pergolas for al fresco dining
- Open space with living/dining room
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Tavern in the basement
- Garage and large storage room in the old barn
Key distances (approx.):
Carrara marble quarries: 65km/40.5mi
Cinque Terre: 95km/59mi
Closest airport (Pisa): 20km/12.5mi
Closest rail station (Lucca): 14km/8.7mi
Nearest shop/bar – 0.5km/0.3mi
INFO ABOUT TAXES AND OTHER PURCHASE COSTS
Purchase tax as Second home or Non-resident (approx.): 9% of cadastral value.
Purchase tax as a First home and Resident (approx.): 3% of cadastral value.
The cadastral value is typically far lower than the market value.
Registration of contract at Notary Public (approx.) € 2,000.00.
Technical report for Notary Public: can vary according to the complexity of the task - range € 2000 - 4000
No broker commision paid by the buyer
For a printable presentation, please click here