New villa in one of the most renowned areas in Forte dei Marmi, on the Versilian Coast
guide price available upon request
• Architect designed villa, built in 2017 in Provencal style using exquisite marbles in all the rooms.
• Villa Agnelli is gated and lies in one of the best areas of Forte dei Marmi, on the famous Versilian Riviera.
• For the connoisseur, the marbles used are Verde Cipollino, Calacatta Caldia, Azul Macaubas, Travertino Michelangelo and Nuvolato.
• Villa Agnelli is built according to the most recent Acoustic and Energy-saving regulations, thus reducing operating costs to a minimum.
Forte dei Marmi
Forte dei Marmi is a small town on the Versilian Coast, with tourism as main activity. Here one can enjoy Tuscan lifestyle at its best, as the town is close to many important cities in Tuscany offering a wide spectre of cultural activities the year round, and the climate is mild also in the winter.
Tourism in Forte dei Marmi started at the end of the 18th century when the rich families of the inland went to the coast to breathe healthy air and to sandbathe. At the beginning of the 19th century many wealthy families from Tuscany and the north of Italy started to choose this town for their summer holidays. Later on, also European families started to do so. Many important and famous people started to arrive in the area and the first villas were built in the pinewood near the sea. The first ones were Agnelli, Siemens, Giovanni Gentile, Thomas Mann, Renato Fucini, Italo Balbo, Curzio Malaparte, Enrico Pea, Aldous Huxley, Guglielmo Marconi, the writer Riccardo Bacchelli, the sculptor Henry Moore, Luchino Visconti and many Italian noble families.
Key distances (approx.):
• Lucca: 36 km/ 22.4 mi
• Torre del Lago (opera festival): 26 km/ 16.1 mi
• Carrara marble quarries: 30 km/ 18.6 mi
• Pisa: 38 km/ 23.6 mi
• Florence: 130 km/ 80.8 mi
• Cinque Terre: 75 km/ 46.6 mi
• Closest airport (Pisa): 44 km/ 27.3 mi
• Nearest shop/bar – 0.5km /0.6mi
Info about taxes and other purchase costs
Purchase tax as Second home or Non-resident (approx.): 9% of cadastral value.
Purchase tax as a First home and Resident (approx.): 3% of cadastral value.
The cadastral value is typically far lower than the market value.
Registration of contract at Notary Public (approx.) € 2,000.00.
Notary Public fee (approx.) €3000
Technical report for Notary Public: can vary according to the complexity of the task – range € 2000 - 4000
No broker commission paid by the buyer
For a printable presentation, please click here