Unique opportunity: Charming villa built in the early 1900 - beautiful gated garden, located just across the Strand Promenade and the sandy beaches of the Versilian Coast. Needs refurbishment, exciting opportunity to develop this classic seafront Villa.
Guide price € 2 800 000
• Villa Cavalluccio was built in 1908 as summer residence of the noble Codivilla family and has remained in the hands of the Codivilla heirs until 2014 when it was bought by the present owner.
• The villa has a unique location as it borders to the Strand Promenade in Marina di Pietrasanta – just few meters across the famous sandy beaches of the Versilian Coast.
• The two floors above the cellar have been built with 4 mt. high ceilings – as it was customary in the early 1900’s. In a refurbishment process, one could consider rebuilding the inside adjusting the ceiling height to mt. 2,4, thus getting an extra floor.
• The garden of the villa is as big as the whole lot, comprising also a small pond and fountain.
The Versilian Coast is a part of Tuscany, in the north-western province of Lucca, and is named after the Versilia river. Known for fashionable Riviera resorts, it consists of numerous sandy beaches and clubs that are frequented by local and international celebrities.
The most famous and populated parts of this area are Viareggio and Pietrasanta, with Lido di Camaiore, Marina di Pietrasanta and Forte dei Marmi as the main cities along the coastline.
The Versilian Coast is also backed by picturesque villages in the foothills, with the Apennine mountains providing a dramatic setting to this whole coastline.
Key distances (approx.):
• Lucca: 36 km/ 22.4 mi
• Pietrasanta – medieval town: 2km
• Torre del Lago (opera festival): 26 km/ 16.1 mi
• Carrara marble quarries: 30 km/ 18.6 mi
• Pisa: 38 km/ 23.6 mi
• Florence: 130 km/ 80.8 mi
• Cinque Terre: 75 km/ 46.6 mi
• Closest airport (Pisa): 44 km/ 27.3 mi
• Nearest shop/bar – 0.5km /0.6mi
Info about taxes and other purchase costs
Purchase tax as Second home or Non-resident (approx.): 9% of cadastral value.
Purchase tax as a First home and Resident (approx.): 3% of cadastral value.
The cadastral value is typically far lower than the market value.
Registration of contract at Notary Public (approx.) € 2,000.00.
Notary Public fee (approx.) €3,000
Technical report for Notary Public: can vary according to the complexity of the task – range € 2,000 - 4,000
No broker commission paid by the buyer
For a printable presentation, please click here