Designer villa with unusually large garden and swimming pool - now in need of refurbishment, in one of the Versilian Coats’s prime location.
Offered at € 1 200 000
Development and rental income potential - Click here for a full presentation of this property
• Modern designer villa consisting of a modern take on a farmhouse and a separate studio/ annex located in Marina di Pietrasanta – in one of the pearls of the Versilian Coast.
• Large private plot with garden in excess of 2000 sqm / 21527 sqf with areas for all day shade – development potential.
• Beautiful large swimming pool – about 25 mt. / 27.4 yd long and with a round children area.
• Underground garage with adjoining entertaining area and cellar.
• Both living units are set out over 2 floors.
• Access is through a formal gate and the whole plot is gated.
• The pictures shown below were taken in 2016. In the past two years, the villa has not been inhabited, but looked over by the guardian. The villa needs some refurbishment.
The main villa has a habitable area of 300 sqm / 3444 sqf and is composed of:
– Portico with access to the garden
– First floor: entrance, bedroom, kitchen, living room
– Second floor: master bedroom, and two single bedrooms
– 4 bathrooms
– Large living areas including dining room with fireplace
– kitchen with room for food storage
The Annex is also set out over two floors, with a habitable area of 30 sqm / 344 sqf:
– First floor: Living room with kitchenette, bathroom
– Second floor: Bedroom, bathroom
Outdoor kitchen with large table for al fresco dining
Heating system: Mains
Outside there are gardens, large areas of lawn – suitable for marquees – cooking and entertaining area and parking.
There is a large well concealed underground area, with both a driveway to a large garage and separate tunnel and stairs to the main villa. This space has daylight from above and can be used for both entertaining and storage.
The pool is larger than average with both a diving end, 25m swimming section and shallower play area; ideal for families and parties.
This property is located just 1,7 km from strand promenade (Lungomare Roma) and the sea shore – less than 5 minutes’ drive by car. At the same time, one can enjoy total privacy in perhaps the greenest area of Marina di Pietrasanta.
The Versilian Coast is a part of Tuscany, in the north-western province of Lucca, and is named after the Versilia river. Known for its fashionable Riviera resorts, it consists of numerous sandy beaches and clubs that are frequented by local and international celebrities.
The most famous and populated parts of this area are Viareggio and Pietrasanta, with Lido di Camaiore, Marina di Pietrasanta and Forte dei Marmi as the main towns along the coastline.
The Versilian Coast is also backed by picturesque villages in the foothills, with the Apennine mountains providing a dramatic setting to this whole coastline.
In addition to the beaches, there are opportunities to explore the nearby Medieval towns and Lucca is a short drive away with an active arts and music scene. Cycling is popular on the coast and local hills.
Key distances (approx.):
• Lucca: 35km/21.7mi
• Torre del Lago (opera festival): 18km/11.2mi
• Carrara marble quarries: 30km/18.6mi
• Pisa (closest airport): 37km/23mi
• Florence: 109km/67.7mi
• Siena: 177km/110mi
• Cinque Terre: 83km/51.6mi
• Closest rail station (Lido di Camaiore): 4km/2.5mi
• Nearest shop/bar – 0.5km /0.6mi
Info about taxes and other purchase costs
Purchase tax as Second home or Non-resident (approx.): 9% of cadastral value.
Purchase tax as a First home and Resident (approx.): 3% of cadastral value.
The cadastral value is typically far lower than the market value.
Registration of contract at Notary Public (approx.) € 2,000.00.
Notary Public fee (approx.) €3000
Technical report for Notary Public: can vary according to the complexity of the task – range € 2000 - 4000
No broker commission paid by the buyer
For a printable presentation, please click here