Large villa finished to a high standard located in the most exclusive and private area of Forte dei Marmi, on the Versilian Coast. Includes two independent apartments.
Guide price € 3 200 000 without furniture
The furniture is available by negotiation
The villa is composed of:
– Front portico with access to the garden.
– There is a covered terrace around the property on the ground floor
– First floor:
– 4 bedrooms – the Master with walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom and balcony.
– 4 bathrooms, including butterfly marble
– 2 large rooms (living with fireplace, dining)
– Large kitchen
– Ground floor: To the rearthere is an independent apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and kitchen.
– Lower ground: there are extensive rooms, including a fireplace and oven, under the property which could be a second independent apartment.
– Garden with mature trees, including palms, pool and outside cooking area.
Forte dei Marmi
Forte dei Marmi is a small town on the Versilian Coast, with tourism as main activity. Here one can enjoy Tuscan lifestyle at its best, as the town is close to many important cities in Tuscany offering a wide spectre of cultural activities the year round, and the climate is mild also in the winter.
Tourism in Forte dei Marmi started at the end of the 18th century when the rich families of the inland went to the coast to breathe healthy air and to sandbathe. At the beginning of the 19th century many wealthy families from Tuscany and the north of Italy started to choose this town for their summer holidays. Later on, also European families started to do so. Many important and famous people started to arrive in the area and the first villas were built in the pinewood near the sea. The first ones were Agnelli, Siemens, Giovanni Gentile, Thomas Mann, Renato Fucini, Italo Balbo, Curzio Malaparte, Enrico Pea, Aldous Huxley, Guglielmo Marconi, the writer Riccardo Bacchelli, the sculptor Henry Moore, Luchino Visconti and many Italian noble families.
Today Forte dei Marmi is well positioned for access to local towns, villages in the foothills and the Apennine mountains behind.
Key distances (approx.):
• Pietrasanta – medieval town: 3 km/1.9 mi
• Lucca: 36 km/ 22.4 mi
• Torre del Lago (opera festival): 26 km/ 16.1 mi
• Carrara marble quarries: 30 km/ 18.6 mi
• Pisa: 38 km/ 23.6 mi
• Florence: 130 km/ 80.8 mi
• Cinque Terre: 75 km/ 46.6 mi
• Closest airport (Pisa): 44 km/ 27.3 mi
• Nearest shop/bar – 0.5km /0.6mi
Info about taxes and other purchase costs
Purchase tax as Second home or Non-resident (approx.): 9% of cadastral value.
Purchase tax as a First home and Resident (approx.): 3% of cadastral value.
The cadastral value is typically far lower than the market value.
Registration of contract at Notary Public (approx.) € 2,000.00.
Notary Public fee (approx.) €3,000
Technical report for Notary Public: can vary according to the complexity of the task – range € 2,000 - 4,000
No broker commission paid by the buyer
For a printable presentation, please click here