Villa Roberta Farm
Newly built villa and land just outside Lucca which currently produces olive oil of the best quality. Can be sold as one lot or separately as the villa and olive groves. Rental income potential as holiday location and further development.
Offered at € 1 050 000 - € 750 000
For sale: the whole property or just the villa + garden - Click here for a full presentation of this property
• Modern compact villa built with high quality materials, good energy profile and in typical Tuscan style, centrally located just outside Lucca in a valley with olive groves (72 acre / ha) on the road to Pisa.
• The farm produces olive oil of best quality – approx. 800 kg / 1763 lbs per year, corresponding to 870 litres/year with approx. 900 olive trees.
• Large farm building for the olive oil production; potential for a separate accommodation and additional rental income, subject to planning.
• The owner is open to selling the whole property including the olive groves and farm building (Guide price €1 050 000) or just the villa with some land around the size of which can be negotiated (Guide price €750 000) – see the red circle on the map’s view at the last page of this report.
• Heating: Mains and solar panels for water heating. AC in some rooms.
Villa Roberta is set out on two floors:
· First floor:
Portico with access to the garden
Living / dining room
· Second floor:
· Underground / ground floor:
Bedroom with bathroom
Three rooms for storage that can be refurbished to entertainment areas.
The location is very attractive being so close to Lucca yet retaining a private and rural feel. It would also be ideal for holiday rental throughout the year.
The olive grove is both well-kept and easily accessible for efficient olive oil production.
Villa Roberta Farm is offered in its entirety (€1 050 000) or as two separate lots; Lot 1 The Villa with gardens and some land proportions can be agreed, (€750 000) and Lot 2 the Olive Groves and farm building (€300 000).
Key distances (approx.):
• Lucca: 5km/3.1mi
• Torre del Lago (opera festival): 27km/16.8mi
• Carrara marble quarries: 60km/37.3mi
• Pisa (closest airport): 13km/8mi
• Florence: 50km/31mi
• Siena: 143km/89mi
• Cinque Terre: 112km/69.6mi
• Nearest shop/bar – 0.5km /0.6mi
Info about taxes and other purchase costs
Purchase tax as Second home or Non-resident (approx.): 9% of cadastral value.
Purchase tax as a First home and Resident (approx.): 3% of cadastral value.
The cadastral value is typically far lower than the market value.
Registration of contract at Notary Public (approx.) € 2,000.00.
Notary Public fee (approx.) €3000
Technical report for Notary Public: can vary according to the complexity of the task – range € 2000 - 4000
No broker commission paid by the buyer
For a printable presentation, please click here